Photo Credit: Person Killian Photography
It’s been an exciting and rewarding year and as always, I’ll take time to celebrate the wins and learn from the challenges. On the plane home from an extended holiday visit with my family in Wisconsin, I took some time to reflect on my successes of the last year and created my top ten list of 2018.
– Rang in the year with one of my most trusting and grateful clients.
– Planned a styled shoot at Boston College’s new wedding venue 2101 Commonwealth.
– Planning a gorgeous destination wedding on Block Island.
– Was interviewed by a Boston event designer Jimmy Guzman for his television show.
– Planned a Wish Upon A Wedding for the most deserving couple.
– Planned the first wedding at SoWa Boston The Power Station, a 24,000 square foot raw industrial space.
– Launched Boston Planners Dining Club and planned BPDC dinners.
– Launched a new logo, brand, and website: www.tammygolson.com.
-Was published in Boston Magazine.
I am grateful to my clients, their families, the professionals, their teams, and my colleagues especially those who have become friends. It hasn’t always been easy, but it is so rewarding to take time to reflect of the goodness of the last twelve months and see how we can build upon this goodness to grow and stretch and succeed in 2019.
What are your proudest moments of 2018? If you’re not sure, I recommend you take some time to look back and document your achievements, so next year you’ll be inspired and reminded of your accomplishments. Looking forward to what the new year has in store!